Since 1966, K·Swiss has represented innovation, quality, performance and style. Its signature K-SWISS "CLASSIC," the first leather tennis shoe, made its debut at Wimbledon in 1966, and more than 40 years later, is still a style staple both on and off the court. Today, K·Swiss' premium sports heritage has expanded from tennis footwear, to include lifestyle, running, training, nautical, and free-running footwear that stands up to the performance demands of world-class athletes and trendsetters alike.
For more information visit http://www.kswiss.com.
Men's and Women's 'The Classic'
- Softer leather with signature five-stripe detail
- Two-piece insole with a molded EVA heel cup and thick PORON® Cushioning footbed
- Contoured signature three-piece toe for comfort
- Classic D-rings and mesh-lined tongue
- Lightweight outsole with herringbone tread pattern
- PORON Cushioning footbed for continued comfort and performance